- Week 6 Assignment Required Media
Hello Class, Please find below the link to the interactive media piece needed for your Assignment: Decision Tree for Neurological and Musculoskeletal Disorders that is due by Day 7 of Week 8.
It can also be found under course content --> Week 6--> Learning Resources-->Required Media--> Laureate Education (Producer). (2019b). Alzheimer’s disease [Interactive media file]. Baltimore, MD: Author.
- Week 6---- Halfway There!
Welcome to Week 6!
I cannot believe we are at our halfway mark already!
During this week of Week 6, we will evaluate patients for the treatment of neurologic and musculoskeletal disorders by focusing on specific patient case studies through a decision tree exercise. We also will analyze the decisions you will make in the decision tree exercise and reflect on your experiences in proposing the recommended actions to address the health needs in the patient case study. The learning objectives are as listed below:
- Evaluate patients for treatment of neurologic and musculoskeletal disorders
- Analyze decisions made throughout the diagnosis and treatment of patients with neurologic and musculoskeletal disorders
- Justify decisions made throughout the diagnosis and treatment of patients with neurologic and musculoskeletal disorders
Please note the following assignments are due this week with their respective due dates: