NR 601 - Primary Care of the Maturing and Aged Family
- Course Code/Number: NR601
- Course Title: Primary Care of the Maturing and Aged Family
- This course expand the knowledge of health-assessment principles specific to the role of the FNP
- Course focuses on the common health problems and healthcare needs of the middle-aged and older adult and family.
- Student taking the course explore, analyze, apply, and evaluate chronic health conditions frequently encountered in the primary care of older adults
- NR 601 Case Study Discussions from Week 1 up-to Week 8 are available on this website in downloadable form.
- Students may download and use NR 601 course material as a guidance for preparation of their own course assignments.
© 2017 - All rights reserved. www.studyguider.com